Monday 7 July 2014

The Ultimate Way To Upload Your Pictures to Google Search

10:59

Have you ever thought about putting your images into Google?
Well, you all know that there is no option to upload pictures to Google image or Google image search, but you can show them up.... How?

Google always welcome new pictures when they don't have pictures in their database. The image you see on Google image search are random source from other websites.It can be from any website.

Before everything, let me tell you how I discovered this trick,
Once my computer's C drive was completely filled with virus and I had to format whole system.
So I was just wondering if I get any Online File hosting website to store my Files as backup it would be awesome.Finally I found a Site where I can Store my Photos with no limits(actually it was a photo sharing site), I uploaded all photos of mine and system was formatted peacefully.
Couple of weeks later, I Googled my name and I was knocked on my heels when I found my photos starring at me.
I'm gonna show you  "How To Upload Images To Google".
The are many options to do this, but I'm gonna tell you the easy way which worked for me!!!
There are two different ways to do this,

Upload The Photos to Your Blog or Websites

In order to appear your photos in Google images, you have to create a blog or website where you can upload it!Uploading is quite simple but the main thing you should do is upload it with a proper description,title and raw file name..

Upload The Photos to Photo Sharing Websites

Upload your photo on any image hosting websites like Flickr,Picasa,Fotothing etc....

  • Log in to any of the websites given above (I prefer Fotthing.)
  • Upload the photo which you want to see in Google 
  • Make sure that the title,tags and description is given as your name or company name(So people can view your Photo when they search)
  • Make sure that the photo is uploaded as Public

Search for your photo after 2-3 days!!!

Competition Over!!

Video Tutorial - How to put images to Google - Explained.


Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2014 Top 10 Idea (s). All rights resevered. Designed by Mohammed Raneez

Back To Top